Hello everyone :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LateStart

Assistant Cook
Hi all,

I am very glad to have found a board about cooking. In my native language (Dutch) I could not find a single forum that has some active members.

Hopefully this is the answer to my many questions about cooking in general and Italian cooking more specifically. Of course I will contribute to the board by participating in other threads as well..

btw.: I am 36 years, live in Amsterdam and interested in cooking all my life. For the past year I am more serious about cooking... I like to learn to cook a bit more professional.., as a hobby though.

see you soon!
LateStart

Welcome Latestart,
glad to help anyway we can. Just pick a forum and ask your question. You will get all kinds of help and ideas
kadesma

Welcome LateStart! I think we have some other Dutch members also, and we can always attempt to answer any cooking question!

Well, just come right on in. There is usually someone here all hours,lol

img_788685_0_dba9b4f33f9dd7bbc28bfd70f407ebc8.gif

Welcome to DC, LateStart! It is never too late to get involved and we have many people with varied experience here to help with your questions. Also, I, and I am sure there are others who would love to hear about some of your dutch cooking traditions.

Back
Top Bottom