Hello fellow cooks :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mom244now

Assistant Cook
I'm not sure I should lump myself in the same catagory with you folks, I'm not the best cook around. However, I do a lot of cooking because I have a family of six and we rarely eat out. I also homeschool so we eat three meals a day at home most of the time. I joined this site mainly to get help duplicating an oatmeal cookie recipe that my family has fallen in love with.

A little about me, I have 4 kids (3 boys and 1 girl). I'm married to a wonderful yet human (ie. not perfect) man. He accepts my many faults with graciousness so for that I am truly thankful.

Not trying to break rules but I can't introduce myself without saying I'm a Christian, it's just a big part of who I am. My husband is a full-time missionary here in the states and we work side by side with him as he works with the youth, mainly middle school age.

We are also in the process of opening a new business to help supplement our income. It will be a meat processing business (starting with deer and hopefully one day we'll add beef).

Looking forward to learning a lot here!

Howdy!
Welcome to D.C.!
Now, what would you want with a perfect man??
....I 'spect life would be mighty dull!! :LOL:
I wish you much success in your new business!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom