Hello fellow humans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HBzBTz

Assistant Cook
I am very excited to be a part of this forum/movement. I have recently developed an extremely curious take on healthy food- from the garden to the plate. Can anyone steer me in the right direction as far as applying my latest lifestyle change?

I am very excited to be a part of this forum/movement. I have recently developed an extremely curious take on healthy food- from the garden to the plate. Can anyone steer me in the right direction as far as applying my latest lifestyle change?

First off, let me welcome you to DC. This is a great place to be. Lots of fun along with tons of information. We have plenty of gardeners here. So I am sure someone will come along with more information that you ever dreamed existed. Good luck with your search. :angel:

Yep. Grow a garden, eat what you grow.

What veggies and fruits do you like? Start with those. Your local Extension office has lots of info on gardening, and may have info on local farmers markets.

Ask a more specific question, and I am sure you will get good answers here.

Yep. Grow a garden, eat what you grow.

What veggies and fruits do you like? Start with those. Your local Extension office has lots of info on gardening, and may have info on local farmers markets.

Ask a more specific question, and I am sure you will get good answers here.

No sense in planting foods that you don't like. So cross them right off you list now. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom