Hello Foodies!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
img_809789_0_4e2727cdf7b89a3cf36d605870393473.gif
img_809789_1_d64873c71e5b13fa6820dd1d02b7afd7.gif

hi my handle is msmofet like little miss mofet but i am liberated LOL so i am a ms :LOL: just call me MSM for short.

Hi, MSM. Welcome to DC. Liberated or not, ya eat don'tcha? In that case, this is the place to be. Come on in and join the fun. We're glad you've found us.
thank you for the warm welcome katie!!

i am a night owl. it's 2 am here. glad to see someone else is around. i am planning my attack for tomorrow's, well todays dinner. lasagna, garlic bread and romaine salad with green goddes dressing. i am thinking of making the garlic butter soon, it tastes so much better after it sits for a few hours before buttering the french bread.

So another night owl huh? Great:LOL: Glad you found us. a big welcome to you..ENJOY
kadesma

So another night owl huh? Great:LOL: Glad you found us. a big welcome to you..ENJOY
kadesma
thank you!! i have insomnia and pain issues so i use my time on the puter. i am in the process of typing out all mine and my family recipes, (i love microsoft OneNote. the sections and recipe page numbers print out as a footer when you print a section at a time which has helped greatly with my recipe index), printing them out and making family cookbooks for my girls. they will have to share my master trapper keeper with pockets holding all the hand written family recipes after i pass.

so you are a night owl also? i guess we will keep each other company during the nights. it is very nice to meet you.

Thank you MSM,
Will be glad for the company...Am doing recipes for my 4 kids as well:) More things to chat about and share..
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom