Hello from a northern Michigan gramma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xmascarol1

Senior Cook
northern Michigan in the forest, overlooking a wat
I look forward to getting into some of the interesting forums. I found this site while I was looking for a sea foam recipe. Christmas gifts are being readied, and I've already made two batches of candied orange peel, and dipped them in chocolate, and have the cranberry liquer mellowing. As our local candy store went out of business recently ( they were cooking up something besides candy) I'll have to make the sea foam myself this year. So anyway, I'm looking forward to reading and posting on this site.

Hi, gramma. Welcome to DC. Sorry your candy shop had a different agenda. Now it's up to you to take up the slack and and sounds as though you're doing just fine. Take some time and browse our different forums. We're glad you've found us.

Welcome! Like Dave, I too have no experience with candy making. Candied orange peel dipped in chocolate sounds great. Can you share your recipe in whatever forum that fits into?

Hello Xmascarrol1. Welcome to DC from a Yooper. I know you're gonna love it here. I hope you will share some of your cooking wisdom with us. And be assured, we love to share what we know.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom