hello from Aku Gourmet Resto Philippines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chefjen

Assistant Cook
:chef: Hello everyone,

I want to thank you for having me as member in this great website discuss cooking.....

This is a chance for me to meet and make friends to different Chefs/Cooks all over the world.....

I would like to learn more in this world of culinary arts. And be able to enhance what i know to a more prof. and proper way in this field of work.

Thank you again for this opportunity given to me as member of this site.

More power and keep up the good work....

Jen:chef:

Hello also......Thanks for the reply but I'm Chef Jen of Aku Gourmet Resto see my pic so you know me....thanks again hope to meet everyone here.....

bye for now
jen

This could get tricky with ChefJen, and chefjen. Welcome chefjen from the philippines.

chefjen said:
I want to thank for your time in sending me a hello all the way from Hawaii.....Mabuhay!
:) :chef: jen
I'm half Filipina on my mother's side. I don't speak the language, but I love the food.

Last edited:
Welcome! :chef: It is going to be very confusing with two people having the same user name. the only difference is the first one is ChefJen... seems like something would've popped up to suggest you choose another name?

But hoping you will share some yummy Filipino recipes with us! :)

hello everyone

I would like to thank for the warm and kind welcome...Its my honor to be a member of this great site of discuss cooking... I hope i could answer and meet everyone on this site and be able to have new friends. I'm open to learn new things and be able to give what i can to be able to contribute in this great site....

thanks everyone again

Kusinerachef

For everyone here at Discuss cooking

:chef: :chef: :chef:
chefjen said:
hello everyone

I would like to thank everyone for the warm and kind welcome...Its my honor to be a member of this great site of discuss cooking... I hope i could answer and meet everyone on this site and be able to have new friends. I'm open to learn new things and be able to give what i can to be able to contribute in this great site....

thanks everyone again

Kusinerachef
:chef:

Back
Top Bottom