Hello from an eligible cooking n00b!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frenchie

Assistant Cook
Good Evening from the UK to you all :)

I am absolutely useless with cooking, but in coming to this site I would be curious to learn about cooking. When I say I'm useless with cooking, what I mean is that I don't cook from fresh ever.

I'm sick of freezer food so I want to eat different stuff. I'm a really really fussy eater, but I'd rather eat what I like from fresh than from the freezer if I can do it.

I'll probably end up pestering you all with different silly questions, so please bear with me while I find my feet around here. I'm looking forward to learning, and sharing my aginy with fellow cooking newbies :)

Glad to be here, thanks for having me
Barry

Good Evening from the UK to you all :)

I am absolutely useless with cooking, but in coming to this site I would be curious to learn about cooking. When I say I'm useless with cooking, what I mean is that I don't cook from fresh ever.

I'm sick of freezer food so I want to eat different stuff. I'm a really really fussy eater, but I'd rather eat what I like from fresh than from the freezer if I can do it.

I'll probably end up pestering you all with different silly questions, so please bear with me while I find my feet around here. I'm looking forward to learning, and sharing my aginy with fellow cooking newbies :)

Glad to be here, thanks for having me
Barry
"Hello from an eligible cooking n00b!" thats an eye catching hello title!!

welcome and happy posting!!

Glad to have you, Barry....I too have not long been a Newbie and fresh food over freezer is my objective as well....although not always possible....I've really enjoyed my visits to these forums as there is alot of inspiration here.........BH51..

Welcome Barry,
fire away with the questions. We love to help and you will be surprised how helpful we can be.
kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom