Hello from Atlanta!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kdread20

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone -

Just a quick intro - I'm Kyle from Atlanta - 20 years old - and I'm studying graphic design at the Savannah College of Art and Design's Atlanta campus. I was raised in a predominantly Sicilian family, so I've always been cooking in one form or another. After getting out on my own for school, I started hating eating out almost every night so I tried cooking for myself a few times and had a blast, even though what came out of my pans and oven were a far-cry from anything I would eat from anyone else's kitchen! :LOL: I've always enjoyed working with my hands, especially on my truck, so getting more and more into cooking has definitely taught me a thing or two about finesse!

I just stumbled upon the forum yesterday when trying to figure out how to cook my steak in a pan since it's been freezing here! After an awesome steak dinner, I had to come back and register. I guess I'm here to try and get a more diverse cooking experience. Obviously, my family's Marinara and Gnocci recipes make me look like a master chef, but aside from grilling a burger, they're all I can cook!

I look forward to learning and growing my abilities in the kitchen with all of you!

Kyle

Welcome Kyle,
glad to have you join us. We love sharing recipes..
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom