Hello from Austria

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bernhard

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone, my name is Bernhard and I am in Austria. I hope I can not only learn but also contribute to the community.

Thanks and have a great day!
Bernhard Baumgartner :chef:

I am a chef here in Vienna and I run a website about Austrian Cooking with recipes and pictures of traditional Austrian recipes and foods.

Last edited:
Ciao Bernhard, wilkommen to our forum!! I spent a little time in Austria (around Kragenfurt and Villach), I found some great food, like strudels, knodeln, breads, topfen etc!! I hope you can introduce to us some of the local specialties, do you have a good traditional recipe of Sacher Torte, which should be every chocoholic's favourite?

Hello Bernard and welcome from DC. You must share your receipes from Austria. You will be very happy here because we have a lot of fun and everyone enjoys sharing receipes.

Welcome Bernhard, it is so nice to have you here with us. We have great recipes and the most helpful people anywhere. :)

Hi Bernhard, welcome to DC! Your surname reminds me of an Austrian pastry chef I used to know. Your recipes in your website look great so keep more of them coming our way here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom