Hello from Belgium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sabrine

Cook
I'm Sabrine and just crazy about cooking and baking and I love to try new recipes from everywhere around the world :)

I'm married and mom of 4 boys . they are 21 years and 18 (I got triplets)

Thank you for letting me join your community :)

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my mistakes, my english is a bit rusted :blush: I'm more confortable when I speak french :LOL:

I didn't come empty-handed, Allow me to offer you some french croissants and a nice cup of hot chocolate . We have the best one in the world really :clap:

sameOLARX1D19082005161140317234.jpg

Let me know if you want the recipe, i'll translate it asap :)

By the way, we use metric system here, will that make it easier if i convert to US standard ?

Have a nice day all :flowers:

Ciao from Rome, Sabrine!! We are so glad to have you here with us!! And merci beau coup for the wonderful croissants!! yum yum I love croissants!! And don't worry about mistakes... your English is very good, at least much better than my Italian:-p furthermore, when we get too excited about talking foods, lots of keyboard accidents tend to happen to anyone, so you have a good excuse to use!!:LOL:

Welcome to DC Sabrine. From your pics, you are a great baker.Yes please include the recipe when you get the time. I got hungary just looking at the croissants, yum.

Welcome to the site. We are so happy you joined our family!

You English is excellent. Had you not mentioned it, I would not have known it was not your first language.

Back
Top Bottom