Hello from Denmark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

viking

Assistant Cook
What a nice forum here.

Tons of good information and the members talk politely to each other.

I am looking forward to be a member.

I have 100 years of cooking experience (or so it feels) and I still love to cook,
bake, dry herbs, make canned food, talk about food, buy food, eat food, go
to restaurants and everything else that is food related.

Cheers
Susanne

Hello Susanne and welcome to DC. This is the greating cooking site on the internet and our members are fantastic chefs who can help you anytime.

Welcome, Susanne. So glad that you will be with us. There are lots of recipes here and lots of members to help with your questions. I hope you will share some of your recipes with us.:)

Hi Susanne, welcome to the DC family! We are nice, friendly and sometimes funny people. So jump in and join in the fun!!

Hi Susanne and welcome to DC. I have only been a member for a couple months and am really enjoying it - I know you will too.

Suzanne, Welcome. I recently joined and have learned a lot. Looking forward to some of your recipes.

Thank you

Thank you very much for the welcome posts.

Sure I will also post Scandinavian recipes :chef: and be helpful
to anybody that might need some help or clearification.

Susanne

Ciao Susanne!! I have been to Copenhagen once, a beautiful city, I had tons of fun!! I hope you will enjoy the forum, don't be shy and jump right in!

Welcome Susanne! I know you'll love it here - it's full of warm friendly folks who soon become like beloved family.

I'm looking forward to some great Dannish recipes. My Grandfather was from Denmark - my Grandmother cooked some of his favorites but didn't pass the recipes on - except for abelskiver.

Again Welcome!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom