Hello from Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gypsygirl

Assistant Cook
I am new to the forum, but I'm hoping someone can give me a recipe for Croatian Cabbage Salad or Kupus Salata and Lignje Frigane ( Grilled Squid with Garlic and Parsley Oil). I have been surfing the web, but can only find recipes in Croatian, which i don't speak. I would like to try and make this at home, as the Croatian Club is too far away from where I live, so I don't get to have it very often.
Hoping someone out there can help me

Hi, gypsygirl. Welcome to DC. I would love to help you with your queries but, even though I am of Croatian background, I don't know how to help you. However, there are probably some members here who can give you some help. Just be patient and wait for answers. We're glad you've found us.

thanks

Hi to you all,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!! I have never actually signed on to a forum, so this is all quite new. I love living in Australia, unfortunatley, where i am in Victoria, is quite a bit colder than Fremantle...but I love the four seasons in the garden. My hubby and I love to cook, so I'm looking forward to sharing and getting advice from the rest of the foodies out there!!
I will follow up on some of your suggestions...thanks again

Back
Top Bottom