Hello From Edmonton, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Poutine

Senior Cook
Hello
I love to cook !
And I am looking forward to learning more things and sharing some of my ideas too.
Poutine
:LOL:
(Poutine=french fries with cheese curds and gravy)

"Remember, you are a unique individual - just like everyone else."
LOL I love that!

Thank you guys for welcoming me here
:)

Hi Poutine, Welcome to DC! You will have a great time here. Lots of great people, advice and recipes. Best site around, IMO. Have fun.

Greetings fellow Edmontonian!
(I see our plan for message board and global domination is unfolding nicely......Mwa ha ha!)

Katie E said:
Now, Ken, play nice. I'll tell Alix when she gets home from work tonight.

Tell Alix? Who do you think is behind it all?;) Oops, now I've said too much.

how come we never see alix and ken online together at the same time? must be some kind of superman deal.

since alix is an admin, my guess is she just pays that handsome devil to act as her hubby in the pictures.

hmmm, she even mentioned "resizing" her recent vacation pictures. cutting and pasting him in, maybe?

oh, yeah, welcome poutine.

cheese curds, really? mmmm, i could go for some crinkle cuts with gravy and cheese.

It is not too cold up here.
From the looks of the other posts I have seen (the what's the weather thread) it is warmer here than in lots of the states.
:)

I'm glad that there are Edmontonians (is that spelt right? - my spelling is very BAD).
Go ESKS Go!
(I like the world domination thing - I guess with all of our oil we could do it!) ;)

Yep, we are well on the way. The only problem is housing for all our minions. LOL!

Buckytom, darn it all you are just too observant for your own good. I have sent Guido to give you a "message" about keeping quiet. :cool: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom