Hello from England!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamie92

Assistant Cook
Hi!

I'm Jamie, and I'm 18 from Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.

I have only just discovered my interest for cooking, I haven't actually yet cooked anything in my life!

Every weekday from 4pm-6pm I watch Daily Cooks Challenge, Come Dine With Me and Jamie Oliver's 30 Minute Meals. I haven't missed a show in like 2 weeks!

With Valentines day coming up I thought I would attempt my first ever cooked meal for me and my girlfriend of 2 years. I'm going for a Cypriot chicken dish with asparagas and tomato, crunch salad, pitta breads and a coffee ice cream to finish.

So thats me!

With Valentines day coming up I thought I would attempt my first ever cooked meal for me and my girlfriend of 2 years. I'm going for a Cypriot chicken dish with asparagas and tomato, crunch salad, pitta breads and a coffee ice cream to finish.
Every woman loves a man who cooks for her, even if it's just something small. I think this is a wonderful idea!

Welcome aboard!

Every woman loves a man who cooks for her, even if it's just something small. I think this is a wonderful idea!

Welcome aboard!

And women fall hard for men who are the cooks. Girls get super jealous real fast when they find out someones boyfriend/husband can cook..it's wonderful.

Hopefully you can find all the help you need around here.
Someone is seriously always around to help out with problems so never be afraid to ask and never be afraid to pitch in.

Welcome to DC...

Your girlfriend is very lucky to have someone like you to cook for her... Good luck!!!

And women fall hard for men who are the cooks. Girls get super jealous real fast when they find out someones boyfriend/husband can cook..it's wonderful.

Hopefully you can find all the help you need around here.
Someone is seriously always around to help out with problems so never be afraid to ask and never be afraid to pitch in.
You know what's sad? So few women my age (I'm 33) know how to cook anymore that guys my age have a similar reaction when they learn their girl can really cook. At some point it became unfashionable to be a domestic goddess. Thankfully I've never been much for fads, because I very much enjoy being able to cook my own meals and sew a torn hem closed again.

Good Morning from Wales Jamie, a romatic male in yorkshire! you must be an endangered species;)

Back
Top Bottom