Hello from Georgia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ganun

Assistant Cook
Helloooo Everybodeeee (my granddaughters love Elmo)

Just registered and wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Holly, but I use the screen name Ganun. I live in Georgia, but am a native Californian. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 wonderful grandaughters (4 and 2) a very patient hubby a Son in law from Mexico and rounding out the household, a dog and a cat. WOW...I can't wait to get into the forums. I just got a Magic Bullet and I am looking for recipes to try. Ganunhub and I both are diabetic so we are trying very hard to "be good" and stick to sugar free cooking.

Thanks for welcoming me...I look forward to being part of the community.

How-deee! That's a great big Minnie Pearl welcome for you there in Georgia. I have a few (also non-Georgia native) relatives in and around Atlanta -- my stepdaughter for one, who says their weather there today is beautiful. Love those 4 seasons!

'Scuse me, but what is a Ganun?

Lizzie

Ganun is...

My maiden name...makes a great screen name cause no one ever uses it so it is always available. Also very unique like me! :D

Helloooo Everybodeeee (my granddaughters love Elmo)

Just registered and wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Holly, but I use the screen name Ganun. I live in Georgia, but am a native Californian. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 wonderful grandaughters (4 and 2) a very patient hubby a Son in law from Mexico and rounding out the household, a dog and a cat. WOW...I can't wait to get into the forums. I just got a Magic Bullet and I am looking for recipes to try. Ganunhub and I both are diabetic so we are trying very hard to "be good" and stick to sugar free cooking.

Thanks for welcoming me...I look forward to being part of the community.

Hello Holly, Names Jessica.... I'm also from Georgia and a Type 1 Diabetic now for 21 years!

Glad to see another one who lives in the South. My mom lives in Georgia. I hope you enjoy it here.

Another diabetic here - type 2, and still getting a handle on it - interesting, not fun, but interesting. :chef:

My maiden name...makes a great screen name cause no one ever uses it so it is always available. Also very unique like me! :D

And here I thought you were a nun from GA, but then I started wondering about the kids :rolleyes:
:LOL:

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom