Hello from Georgia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kman

Assistant Cook
I'm glad I found this place. I do all the cooking for our family. I worked in restaurants growing up. I have never felt more at home than when I'm cooking GOOD FOOD for good people. It's in my blood,half Italian and half Polish. I needed a place to change up my normal routine and this looks like the place. :chef:

Well you certainly came to the right place. Lots of friendly people here and lots of fun and recipes. We have tons of laughs along with exchanging information about cooking and eating. We touch on all aspects of living a good healthy life. We even try to feed our furry friends healthy foods. After all they are members of the family also.

Welcome to DC. :angel:

This is too funny. I saw "Georgia" and thought, oh here's one from my corner of the world!

No, it's Georgia, USA. Kman, I'm from Romania, and Georgia (the country) is across the Black Sea from us.

But since you're from the south and I am also, in North Carolina, it's very good!

I welcome you! I like that you have dogs. I have two cats and a dog.

With love,
~Cat

This is too funny. I saw "Georgia" and thought, oh here's one from my corner of the world!

No, it's Georgia, USA. Kman, I'm from Romania, and Georgia (the country) is across the Black Sea from us.

But since you're from the south and I am also, in North Carolina, it's very good!

I welcome you! I like that you have dogs. I have two cats and a dog.

With love,
~Cat
Welcome Kman.

Cat, that's the Georgia I thought of first too. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom