Hello from Great Britain.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wyshiepoo

Senior Cook
Hi all,

Not sure what to say but here goes.

I live on a small British Island which is actually closer to France than it is to England.

I am an Air Traffic Engineer (maintain and repair Radar, ILS etc.)

I'm male, late 50's, physically fit and luckily healthy, married with four children and six grandchildren.

I love to cook (not surprisingly), sea angling, plastic model building, travel, geocaching, electronics and archaeology.

My cooking ranges from outstanding successes to abject failures that not even a dog would eat.

I am (I think) far better at main dish cookery than I am on desserts and cakes, I tend to be too heavy handed with cakes but I am learning all the time.

Looking forward to meeting you all, I'm sure you will get heartily fed up with answering question after question that I put up.:)

Welcome to DC Wyshiepoo.

This is a great forum for chatting about food. We have some very funny posts, and other times it can be a slightly heated conversation. But it is all in fun. We do have other members that live in England. I believe they cover the map of the Isle. Some live up north and some down by Wales.

I would like to suggest that if you are having a downer of a day, go to "Today's Funny" posts. It will cheer you right up. A lot of our members have pets. We almost think of them as members also. So sit back, put your feet up and enjoy the conversations. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom