Hello from Greatgrandmother in Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Altanana

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone. I am looking for some great cooking groups and trying to find a super site to have my own cookbooks and recipes.

I love to bake and BBQ.

Anyone here use the BigOven site?

Welcome to DC. And nope, this is pretty much my cooking info home. If I can't find it here, it likely isn't out there!

Hi Altanana, Welcome to DC. I am a grand mother of three. Live in Florida also near Tampa. You will love it here Lots of great people.

Josie

Last edited:
Welcome to DC. And nope, this is pretty much my cooking info home. If I can't find it here, it likely isn't out there!

Thanks Alix, I am sure I will find more than enought here from what I have read so far. What I want is an online site to keep my recipe's at in several files. I have one group of recipes that I want to put into a printed cookbook this year.

i am a great grandmother too. have four little girls. welcome to d.c.

Great Babetoo, thanks! I am a first time GGM...one little boy age 2. I have two DGD and one DD.

Hi and Welcome!!!!

Thanks for the welcome Jacky.

Hi Altanana, Welcome to DC. I am a grand mother of three. Live in Florida also near Tampa. You will love it here Lots of great people.

Josie

Hi Jose...guess we are neighbors then, I am half way between Tampa and Orlando in Lakeland. It looks like a busy site and I look forward to joining in the fun and inviting some of my friends here as well.

I love to watch Chopped, TC and my favorite is Worst Cooks in America.

Back
Top Bottom