Hello from Illinois!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello there! I am Jen and live in southern central Illinois. I am 35yrs old, am divorced and am in a long term relationship. Cooking and baking is my passion. I practiced on my family as a teen.. lol.. which they loved.. cause alot of it didn't turn out but over the years I have become a pretty good cook. I am planning on going to college this fall or for the spring semester and majoring in culinary arts. I love to have friends over for dinner or for a cookout as I love to cook for others. I have quite a good size collection of recipes, booklets and cookbooks and am always collecting more. I look forward to making friends here and sharing my recipes and advice and getting them in return from others. Thanks!!

Jen

Jen, Welcome! I'm fairly new myself and am enjoying it here. Folks are real friendly and helpful. I too love cooking and collect cookbooks and of course recipes. Good luck in your culinary studies.

I am also new here and I also think that this is a great site. Everyone is really helpful. You can ask anything. Welcome! Have fun.

Ciao from Rome, and welcome to DC, Jen!! You will love it hanging with all of us foodies from all over the world, so don't be shy and jump right in!!:)

img_289650_0_0a33010a38adc46178df38d3bb21d8a5.gif

To DC, Jen! It is wonderful to have you here with us! :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom