Hello, from Indiana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

froggybluesock

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer, and I'm new to the site as of this morning! I live in Indiana, and I am a complete novice when it comes to cooking!!

I landed here this morning when I was searching the internet to see what it meant to cream ingredients together! I decided to register and stick around, maybe I'll learn something ;) As of right now, I make tacos, sausage gravy and biscuits, a white chicken parmesan and anything with the directions on the box.

welcome, we all started somewhere. I learned about salt after making a tasteless casserole many years ago. Come a long way since then. So stick around, ask questions, read threads and back posts and see what there is to see.

Hi, Jennifer. Welcome to DC. Stick around and you'll be an expert in no time at all. There's lots of help available. And ask questions galore. There are no stupid questions, just the ones you don't ask. Glad to have you.

Welcome, FoggyBlue. I am a Hoosier also, transplanted to Florida. You will learn a lot here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom