Hello from Ireland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Okker

Assistant Cook
I thought I would say a big HELLO to everyone!. I gave up on all of the social media sites a few weeks ago and decided to live in the 'real' world again. Since then, I've been trying out a lot of recipes and today, I found this site. I can see this becoming my new addiction!! :)

Hello Okker, ( A fellow Celt it seems)
Welcome to DC. You live in a beautiful city and your Irish cuisine is FAB so I'm sure our friends over the pond will be very interested in some different ideas. I only use this social site as well, but I love it. Have fun ;)

Thank you, Menumaker!!
I have been having a look through the different forums & there's lots of interesting things to read. I'll keep an eye out for you!

Hi, Okker! Welcome! My husband and I toured the West coast of Ireland in 2003 and absolutely loved the scenery, the history, the lilting voices of the people, and the incredible seafood! And lamb, and pork that didn't have all the fat bred out of it ;-) Yummy!

Hi Josie & Gotgarlic!
Ah, the west coast of Ireland is really beautiful. I agree about the fab seafood over there. If I ever win the Lottery, I'll be setting up house in Connemara for sure!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom