Hello from Italy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lucia, how can you say you are a real milanese, and you have born in Tuscany? Ah....:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: logic: strange thing, I see....
You have a private message, now.
Urmaniac: WE only want to be sure that male and female are different matters. Don't you think that this is convenient? I've often noticed that in USA male names are used for girls. Andrea, f.i. Andrea from Andròs, MAN. Greek.;)

eheh I'm born in Tuscany cause my parents were in holidays! But I'd really like to live in Tuscany right now..:(
Maybe that's cause I'm a "bastard contrario"!

welcome Lucia...
I'd like to give you a warm one, but it's snowing here in northern germany ;o)
good to have another european her with us!

Lucia said:
Boufa, are you Greek? Cause here in Italy we say: "una faccia, una razza" (a face a race). It means that we think that Greeks looks like us. We love Greeks! In the classical high school students study ancient Greek! (I don't cause I'm doing the scientifical one), and exactly today I was talking with a friend about we'd like to live in the ancient Greece. Oh, what a lovely culture! And now I'm studying Aristotle, tomorrow I'll have a test!
Lucia, I am 51% Greek!;) However, I am not going to divulge the secret of my ancestry online. If you want to know more, there is always the Private Message (PM) avenue. I shall be looking forward to it, mia regazza!!:)

Lucia, you know that the love is mutual. That's why you have this wonderful saying, "una faccia una razza" which has been adapted by Greeks and has become part of the Greek vocabulary too. In fact, I was toying with the idea of mentioning it to you in my original post!

Benvenuta e ciao Lucia, piacere conoscerti. Welcome and hello Lucia, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Thank you everybody! Cara, I can imagine how much germany is cold now, here in nothern Italy the weather is terribly cold too!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom