hello from italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pavellina

Assistant Cook
hi my name's claudia, i'm27 and i live in bologna, north of italy.
i love cooking, travelling, reading shopping...
i love knowing new persons and exchange recipes, ideas, suggests about cooking and other things of life.
i've a blog in italian about food and travelling, now i've opened one in english about italian kitchen: i've travelled a lot and i've never found around the world a quite good italian dish but it's often a matter of knowledge so i've decided to share the easy secrets of the most famous (and not!) italian recipes.
Hope to find a lot of nice people here and to give my contribute to the forum!;)
claudia

Welcome Claudia,
glad you found us..Make yourself comfortable and join in..

kadesma:)

Welcome. I love Italy, lived there for almost half a year some 18-19 years ago. Absolutely loved it. I loved it so much I have to say it for the third time. ;)

Ciao pavellina, benvenutta!
Welcome to DC.
Now, first things first: You should post the authentic Bolognese Sauce recipe :)

Hi and welcome !

When I au-paired in Benevento years ago the cook made this divine tomato pasta sauce(from canned tomatoes) - just a simple sauce but I've never been able to recreate it back home - it has a specific taste to it that I can't put my finger on. I've tried all different recipes,combinations of herbs etc but no luck. So please send me your tomato pasta sauce recipe - it just might be the one :)

Hey

Welcome to DC :)
I checked out your blog, your pasta fagioli looks just like my mums haha :) YUM YUM!!!!

Rom :)

thanks everybody!:)
i surely post as soon as possible the recipe (ok, my recipe^^) for bolognese sauce (long translation, need time:-p)

thanks also for visiting my blog, i love have comments on it;)

Great to meet you Claudia. You will love it here as everyone is wonderful and helpful. Thanks for your reply to my request. I hope to learn a lot of wonderful tips, recipes and much more from you on here.

Hello Claudia
I thing you join befor me but welcome

You say hello me before now I do for you

I answer about you come thai and papaya salad

Thenk you very much
Khwanjai

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom