Hello from Jakarta!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, guys...thank you for your warm welcome :)

Well, Garlic, I'm a single mom of 2 boys. They're 10 & 8, and big eaters. Because I have to work and study also, I enjoy SUPER EASY cooking! And of course cheap, and healthy. Gosh, so many requirements in cooking! Lol

I'm a Chinese Indonesian, I like to cook Chinese food because they're usually simple. I cook easy Western and Italian also.

I like spicy Indonesian and Thai food, but I don't cook them since they're usually complicated and I'm the only one who eat them.

How about you guys? What's your fave food?

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

Hi, guys...thank you for your warm welcome :)

Well, Garlic, I'm a single mom of 2 boys. They're 10 & 8, and big eaters. Because I have to work and study also, I enjoy SUPER EASY cooking! And of course cheap, and healthy. Gosh, so many requirements in cooking! Lol

I'm a Chinese Indonesian, I like to cook Chinese food because they're usually simple. I cook easy Western and Italian also.

I like spicy Indonesian and Thai food, but I don't cook them since they're usually complicated and I'm the only one who eat them.

How about you guys? What's your fave food?

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

Welcome to DC! As far as fave food, the journey isn't over yet so I can't say.:yum:

Back
Top Bottom