Hello from LaGrange, Kentucky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

petep

Assistant Cook
By way of introduction I am 67 years young and have been married 47 years to the most wonderful woman in the world. My passions are my family, baking, cooking, woodworking and fly fishing. We recently downsized to a smaller home and I was able to completely redo my kitchen and finally build the kitchen of my dreams. I look forward to exchanging information with everyone.

Welcome Peter - I assume you have a number of recipes to share with us also. I was born in Prestonsburg, Ky, and my birth father's family were all long term (and large) residents. Never ceased to amaze me what they could do with "critter" food ;-). Uncle Willard's farm was a high-light for me over several summers in my youth. Fresh unprocessed milk, country hams, fresh squirrel and rabbit done in a savory gravy, etc. I *loved* the biscuits* my grandma could whip up in minutes. My only issue with her is that she chocked the be-Jesus out of me and cried all over me every time I saw her. Good woman to the bone. Just tuff to deal with when a young person.

I hope you have a few recipes and stories to share being the spring chicken you are ;-)

Welcome,

Casper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom