Hello from Livonia MI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

merriman

Assistant Cook
Hello! I've started competing in cookoffs this year (BBQ and Chili) and now I am driven to cook for anyone and everyone as often as possible!

I am so glad I found a forum! Finally, a place to collaborate and learn!

I am 36, happily married with a 4 year old (and another baby on the way). I work the daily grind of an IT Project Manager....zzzzzzzz.... and all I want to cook, baby, cook, cook, cook!

I am anxious to read and learn from you pros.... Oh, how I wish I had gone to CIA!

Cheers,
Steveo

Welcome to DC Steveo....Glad you joined our merry band.

steveo said:
I am anxious to read and learn from you pros....

:LOL: There may be a dozen real chefs hear. Most folks are just like you. We just love to cook.....and eat!

Have Fun & Enjoy!!!

Hi, Steveo. Welcome to DC. You've found the best cooking forum on the Internet. Great place filled with wonderful members. Hey, it's still not too late to go to culinary school.

Take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our site by browsing our forums. We're glad you've found us.

Howdy neighbor, from Whitmore Lake MI. (near Ann Arbor)

This is a great site and you sound like you will fit right in.

BBQ and Chili are two of my favorites, ~hint hint:ROFLMAO:

Out of Livonia, back to Livonia...

Hey, I grew up in Livonia too. Graduated from SHS in '88...you?

John Glenn in '89, then moved south 3 times, constantly vowing to never come back to MI..... But I have no regrets, I like it here now.

Hmm, I am planning to enter the Snowflake Chili Cookoff in Jackson (Jan/Feb). It's a ways off, but it's time to plan, cook, and eat!
What's your thinking on that?

Coolness! Is there an entry fee? Where does one sign up to judge something like that? I have never entered any cooking contests, but I make a pretty mean pot of chili. Just had some last night, with cornbread. I froze it in a freezer bag last time I made a big batch. NUMMERS!:-p
Do they have the "no beans" rule I have heard about in some of those cookoffs? Hit me up if u need a taste tester.

Back
Top Bottom