Hello from London!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chipstick1

Assistant Cook
Hey there, my name's Sammy and I have recently just found an interest in cooking! I've always loved to bake occasionally but only recently started cooking regularly, and passionately!

My jobs stressful so I don't have much time to cook, but now I make time and I feel so much better about myself! It's the first time I've ever been feeling fit, healthy and happy with my food.

Thanks everyone, hope I get to know a few of you! :chef:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Sammy to this cooking forum! I am sure you will find lots to interest and interact with here.

I am also from London. Did you go to the recent Taste Of London food fair in Regents Park? A real extravaganza for any foodie!

Hey there, my name's Sammy and I have recently just found an interest in cooking! I've always loved to bake occasionally but only recently started cooking regularly, and passionately!

My jobs stressful so I don't have much time to cook, but now I make time and I feel so much better about myself! It's the first time I've ever been feeling fit, healthy and happy with my food.

Thanks everyone, hope I get to know a few of you! :chef:
Hi Sammy. Welcome to DC. "The British are coming" as Paul Revere didn't say;)

If your job is stressful cooking is a wonderful way of unwinding. I used to find that making bread was a real stress buster. Making it the old-fashioned way, not in a breadmaker, you can give the dough a name when you're kneading it (mine often had my boss's name!). All that rhythmic folding and pushing is very soothing.

Welcome to DC!

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

Hello, Sammy, and welcome to the forums. I haven't been here in a while but I hope you enjoy the forums and find lots of new recipes to try.

Back
Top Bottom