Hello from Mississippi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ShellBob65

Assistant Cook
Just wanted to say hello, having just dropped in and joined...looking forward to getting to know some of you.

I keep pretty busy, so lurking may be my usual mode, but I'll definitely chime in when I have the chance!

Have a wonderful day, and holiday tomorrow for those of you who get the day off!

Thanks!

Thanks for all the hellos - I could tell from lurking that this was a great crowd, and you've certainly confirmed that!

I just love that this community is so diverse, with input from all over the world....provides for a wonderful opportunity to experience other cultures....I certainly don't have the ability to travel to all these locales!

Thanks again!:clap::clap::clap:

ShellBob...

Well I suppose I am NON- affiliated... My daughter did go to Ole Miss pharmacy school in Oxford and Jackson..I to MC the wife to Belhaven.
But I have enjoyed over the years having many friends both "Dawgs" and "Rebels" and "Golden Eagles"...I have enjoyed hearing some great "conversations" for sure!!

Uncle Bob - I know what you mean...I went to Ole Miss Law School, as did my husband, but his family has been around Starkville for over 100 years and their blood runs Maroon! Some of my best friends are Rebels, and at my encouragement, both my parents moved to Mississippi from Texas - my dad to go to law school and my mom to finish her Masters of Fine Arts...they live in Florida now, but still profess to be Rebels. if pressed to actually take a stance for some reason, LOL.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom