Hello from Missouri..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't quite know what i'm suppose to say except, "HELLO!" :)

I found this website when i did a search on Ask.com, and thought this would be a great help to me. I've been married for, just at a year now, and have come a LONG way in my cooking. I still have a long ways to go, but i'm loving every minuite of it. I love to try new recipes! I can't wait to get started... Talk to you all soon!

:chef:

Hi, beginner_chef. What a treat that you have joined us! I was a newly married cook at 19, many years ago. Trust me, lots of reading and asking questions and practice will turn you into a wonderful cook. Stay with us and ask lots and lots of questions. We're glad you've found us.

P.S. You could be a neighbor. I live in the far western part of Kentucky.

Welcome. We all had to start some where and you have come to the place where questions are answered every day. do not be bashful jump in the water is fine there are no sharks lurking about just lots of friendly folks that like to cook

...and like to eat!!! There are a lot of temptations at DC, so maybe you had better get your spouse on here so that you can take it in turns, one cooks the other posts!! Partnership!! LOL Welcome!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom