Hello from Montana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sunshine1967

Assistant Cook
Hi, my name is Sunshine1967 and I live in Montana with my husband , 2 German Shepherds and parrot. I am here to learn how to be a better cook especially with wild game. My husband loves to hunt so we have a freezer full of elk. I am not fond of wild game and I am sure it is because I don't know how to cook it right. I am looking forward to learning . If there is anything you would like to know about me and my husband please feel free to let me know.

Have a nice day.

Welcome Sunshine - I just left your state!! Stayed in Butte last nite, we're in Pocatello tonite. Love Montana, the history (and old buildings) is fantastic. Hope you find lots of elk and other wild game dishes to make. I have a few and will be glad to add mine to others that I'm sure you will get!

Welcome Sunshine:) This is a great place. I love Montana, I haven't been since my mother and I did a "roots search" 10 or eleven years ago. We did Missoula, Kalispel, Dillon and places in between.

Welcome Sunshine:)
I'm sure you will find all kinds of help here. We have some wonderful people who are thoughtful and kind and always willing to help.
kadesma:)

Welcome to DC sunshine. You should check out the 'wild game' forum for great ideas. :)

Welcome to DC sunshine. Been to Montana and it is very nice.Have a cousin that lives in Roundup. I cook wild game like venison like I do beef. Most of time I do the roast in a crock pot. Adding onion soup mix works great with venison in the crock. Just mix with some chicken broth or water. I always add sliced onion on top of meat also. Woild love to try some elk.Hubby going moose hunting this fall so will see if I get to taste moose or not.There are alot of good recipes here and I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom