Hello from MT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wolfemom

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone! So happy I found this site!
Looking forward to talking to you all :) Im 25 Currently living in Montana. I love cooking for my husband and our Son, and I am 31 weeks pregnant with our second boy :)

Welcome to DC. We are happy you found us also. And congratulations on expecting your second child. This is a fun place to be. We have a lot of laughs along with cooking and solving everyone's problems in the kitchen. :angel:

Hello, and welcome aboard. Montana is a very pretty state (my opinion) and has my all time favorite National Park - Glacier Nat'l Park. The Going To The Sun Road is one of the prettiest, scariest roads I have ever driven on, but well worth it. I consider it a must see before all the glaciers disappear. If I only lived near enough to get there all the time I would, but I live in GA, and funds are not available to me now (especially since I'm getting ready to undergo surgery for cancer. Not one of the biggies like ovarian, but endometrial stage 2 which is bad enough). If I could pick a state to live in Montana would be it.

You will find a great group of people here, and a great wealth of recipes, help, and all around congeniality here. I don't post a lot, but several others do, and you'll get a bunch of help, ideas, knowledge, etc. from everybody on board. Enjoy!:chef:

Back
Top Bottom