Hello from NY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

apg1021

Washing Up
So just a little bit about me, I like many other college students going in never really had any desire to cook, and always figured there would be the dining halls. And I mean who really needs anything else besides mass produced chicken pot pie?

But shockingly I found myself in my own apartment, and after having poorly executed stir fry for a few weeks wound up looking for recipes online, and trying new things out. Really to my suprise I kind of enjoyed spending hours in the cooking in anticipation of something delicious - or much better than I had been acustumed to in the dining halls or even at home.

Now that I've been cooking actively for 3 years, I still consider myself a complete beginner to everyone here, and occasionally might still ask some stupid questions but I'd be glad if there was anyone here to answer them :)

Hi :) Welcome to DC! We all have silly questions sometimes and this is the right place to ask and not be judged..lol! Great people on the forum to chat to.

Welcome to DC. This is a great place to get great ideas for rounding out your menu. Ask all the questions you like. We like to help.

Ii used to live on those $0.49 pot pies... or was it 49 cents for three?

:LOL:

Welcome to DC. Everyone has questions that they think are stupid but the only way to get them answered is to ask. Fortunately everyone here is pretty nice. Glad you discovered you like cooking!

Back
Top Bottom