Hello from Oklahoma!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnnieDrews

Senior Cook
Hi everyone! I just joined the site and hope to learn and share a lot of good things here. I am 48, mom of two teenage boys and love to cook! I suppose if I collect anything right now it is recipes. Looking forward to making my way around and learning lots!

Hi everyone! I just joined the site and hope to learn and share a lot of good things here. I am 48, mom of two teenage boys and love to cook! I suppose if I collect anything right now it is recipes. Looking forward to making my way around and learning lots!

Hi Annie from Oklahoma. How do you keep the boys filled and probably hold down a job too?

One thing about two boys, unless they're fussy eaters, you always will have an appreciative audience and the leftovers dissappear. Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome! It definitely is challenging making sure both boys are fed and with something they really like. Over the last year I have adopted healthier eating habits for myself and have introduced my boys to things I had never made before. Luckily their tastebuds have matured right along with them! They are open to lots more than I ever thought they would be.:chef:

Back
Top Bottom