Hello from Rainy Oregon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oleo

Assistant Cook
A new forum member here with and a quick hello from the horrendously rainy Oregon Coast

Welcome to DC Oleo. I saw on the weather this morning about all of the rain and cold in your area! Time for a big bowl of soup!!

Have Fun & Enjoy!!

I love the Oregon coast! So beautiful.
Cannon Beach is one of my favorite places in the world.

Welcome and enjoy!!!!!

Welcome!!

You're making me homesick for the Wet Coast! But I am headed back there soon!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yep, another heavy storm has arrived. Maki rolls on the menu for saturday and homemade ravioli stuffed with my crab and shrimp filling for Sunday! I'm not going anywhere.

I'm quite envious, as I adore rain over any other weather!
Welcome, Oleo - make yourself at home.:)
Me too. From the Rogue River to it's northern border, coastal Oregon has beautiful green relatively uncrowded national forests and a very temperate climate with minimal heating and cooling requirements. Nothing like a woodburning stove to take the dampness and chill out of the air. Is it legal to harvest that driftwood for fuel?

Me too. From the Rogue River to it's northern border, coastal Oregon has beautiful green relatively uncrowded national forests and a very temperate climate with minimal heating and cooling requirements. Nothing like a woodburning stove to take the dampness and chill out of the air. Is it legal to harvest that driftwood for fuel?

That's the nice thing about the OR coast, all 320 + miles, public and yes harvesting driftwood for use as firewood is legal, check with the local authorities for the use of chainsaws on the beach though.

Back
Top Bottom