Hello from Roger in Washington, DC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rogercbryan

Assistant Cook
I just wanted to say hi! I've been posting my recipes on my company website for a while and figured it was time to venture out and see what everyone else is doing.

Hi, roger. Welcome to DC from someone who escaped the big city life a few years ago. Buck and I lived in Silver Spring for 30 years, then we moved to Kentucky. Can you say, "really, really different?" Come on down and have fun with everyone here. We're glad you've found us.

Hey Katie I did the opposite... I came from the suburbs of Cleveland to DC recently. Everyone out here is a hurry to do... umm... nothing. Cooking seems to be the only time I get to slow down.

Hello to you as well Uncle Bob!

Hey Katie I did the opposite... I came from the suburbs of Cleveland to DC recently. Everyone out here is a hurry to do... umm... nothing. Cooking seems to be the only time I get to slow down.

Hello to you as well Uncle Bob!

Welcome to DC!!! What suburb of Cleveland to you hail from? I'm from Euclid. middie is from the Cleveland area too!

I'm grew up in Brook Park but was living in Brunswick before I left Ohio. I plan on going back in the next few years. Life is much slower there.

Back
Top Bottom