Hello from San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plumies

Senior Cook
Just wanted to post a quick intro to say hi to everyone.

I found this forum while searching for reviews on ranges and cooktops (hoping for a dream kitchen remodel at the end of the year). And being the foodie that I am (I live to eat!), I had to join! I'm no Giada, Rachel, or Ida, but I do like to cook and bake for my family and friends. Some even think I'm pretty good at it. :LOL:

I have not had the chance to look through all the recipes here but I will. And hopefully I'll be able to contribute a few, too.

Carol in San Diego

Welcome to DC Miss Carol....Don't worry about not being a Giada, Rachel or Ida!! There are no Emerils, Altons, or Marios here either:LOL: We ALL just like to cook and...EAT!!!:pig:

Have Fun & Enjoy!!

Welcome to DC Carol but I think you need to reassess your DC goals. There is no way you will be able to check out all of the recipes on this site. Life is not that long!!!! LOL

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Uncle Bob and jkath, I'm sure there are some world class cooks on this forum.

babe, I'm out in Poway, so just a stone's throw from you!

Bilby, what can I say? I'm a foodie and I have high aspirations to think that I'll live long enough to try "almost" all the recipes I want. So that would make me about 200 years old, give or take a couple of hundred years. :LOL:

Thanks, sattie and David! I'm really glad I found this group. It's always nice to talk about food to those who share the same obsession, I mean interest in food as me. :LOL:

Hi redkitty and Barb. Unfortunately, it hasn't been so sunny in San Diego these past few days. :( It's suppose to rain all the way through the weekend. But as soon as it brightens up, I'll be sure to send some your way.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Back
Top Bottom