Hello from Smog City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuckyDuck

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone. I'm currently in Los Angeles, Ca (smog city: where our trash hovers above). Thank you in advance for all the advice you guys will give. I can't cook but I can throw down when it comest to baking :cool: . Hopefully I can get some new ideas that will incourage me to cook on the stove top haha. I'll share some of my fave fattening recipes with you guys when I discover something.

Hi, LuckyDuck. Welcome to DC. Our daughter and her husband live in L.A., too. They're not far from the "Hollywood" sign. Her husband just finished his degree in animation and has his eyes on Pixar. He's very good. But, of course, I'm biased.

Stay with us a long while and you'll definitely become more familiar with your stovetop. There's lots to learn and plenty of friendly, helpful members willing to share. Enjoy!

Just saw your delimma about cooking ON the stove - I can't cook in an oven! lol - together we should eat the right balance of cooking and baking! lol

Welcome from the rocky Mountain state with plenty of good clean fresh AIR.
Tell me more about your baking. I learned to bake the hard way my baker droped dead just before he was to come to work and man was I ever in the weeds but I learned a little in one big hurryI'll throw down with any cook over 50 yrs old they cook the same way I do I can't do the modern fancy stuff But meat taters, sauce, soup, let me at em

Back
Top Bottom