Hello from So Cal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trinket

Assistant Cook
Hi, everyone!
I'm trinket, and I'm from Southern California.
Transplanted myself over here 20 years ago from New York. Cooking is my passion. Lately I've developed an urge to broaden my horizons, so to speak.
I'm very excited to check out what's going on here, to learn from, share with and meet fellow foodies!

Welcome trinket! Hope you are safe with all those fires.
This is a great site to learn from. Everyone here seems to have a firm handle on various forms of cooking. From dutch ovens, to grilling, to making beer. surf around and ask questions. We promise not to bite! (very hard at least)

Hi Trinket,
you've found the right place..Lots of recipes, fun and great people to meet and share with.
kadesma:)

Welcome Trinket,
Happy to have you join us. You will find many wonderful recipes and ideas and will meet some of the greatest people there are.

kadesma:)

Hello Trinket You have just found the best foram on food any where on the web. We have people from all over the world, just waiting to try to answer your questions

welcom Trinket from central calif. If you like food like you say you will like it here. I have
have learned alot since I have joined here. I just like the joy of cooking. just jump in the water is fine.

Hi and welcome!! I'm from San Francisco but stuck living in England till next year. I miss our beautiful state!!!

Back
Top Bottom