Hello from South Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ladybug

Assistant Cook
:cool: Good morning everyone. I found this site while searching for a recipe. I Love to cook, try new recipes. Im always looking for something new and tastey to try. I live in the Carolinas, ride my own motorcycle, im a cosmetic consultant, and I love to Cook!

I hope to find new recipes, and share some of my own.

Glad to be here.
Ladybug

Welcome to DC Ladybug and we are all happy that your joined our wonderful cooking site. Our members are very special people and are excellent chefs. They are kind and have a great sense of humor

Welcome to DC. This is the best on the web.
S.C. is beautiful..I love the Carolina's..my husband was born in "Upper" Carolina. He said North is a yankee word. ( so why did he marry a Sherman...LOL)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. DC sounds like a great place already. I know Im going to enjoy my visits.

I live near Charleston. Today we are going on a toy run with about 2,000 other motorcyclists. We do this every year to benefit the Salvation Army.

Thanks again for the warm welcomes ya'll!
Ladybug

Thank you

Good Morning Crewsk,

Came in here this morning to look for some quick easy recipe for my MK party Im hosting tonight. Gotta feed my guests! I really enjoy trying new recipes, I spend alot of time on the net, looking up new recipes to try. My husband loves it too. LOL
I really donnt know why I didnt pursue a cooking career. I enjoy being in the kitchen. We plan to build a bigger house in a couple years. Im planning my kitchen now! It will be BIG with lots of counter space and cabinets. :)

We never made it to the Toy Run. On the way the bike started sputting, and we turned around. Come to find out, a sensor got wet when my husband washed it that morning. Nothing major, it dried out and was running fine. By then the parade had left. We decided to skip the whole event. First Lowcountry Toy Run we hadnt attended. We stayed home and I made a Quiche, Yummy!

Ladybug:chef:

Welcome to DC Ladybug. Sorry you missd the run, sounds like a great thing to do. This is a great site for help and recipes and to meet great folks. Have fun.

Thanks for the welcome

Thank you Thumpershere,

Im finding this to be a great site! Im glad I stumbled across DC! :)
Seemed like missing the Toy Run was a good thing, I was told of the cars cutting in at intersections. It was a big cluster. Not a safe situation.

Julie

I'm sorry you missed the toy run too Ladybug. But, everything happens for a reason even if we don't know what it is.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your house & kitchen! Hubby & I are in the process of updating our kitchen. We've just started looking at appliances. Before we get anything though, we have to replace part of the kitchen floor. In front of the sink, the floor is really soft & when it's stepped on, the wood makes a really faint cracking sound.:ohmy: I'm not looking forward to seeing what all has to be cut out & replaced.

Back
Top Bottom