Hello from southeastern Michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sbriscoe

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone! I'm a 30-something wife and mother of 3. I stumbled on this site completely by accident, but am really glad I did. I work crazy hours four months of the year, but that gives me the other eight to cook whatever I want, whenever I want and I love that!
I love to cook, but have to HAVE to cook. Mostly I do sweets, snacks and soups. And I'm finally at the point where I'm starting to feel comfortable "tweaking" recipes to suit my tastes, or experiment with something I don't exactly have a recipe for.
Looking forward to finding some new recipes to try and tips to solve issues I've been having (that's what led me here). :)

I've two daughters that live in the Grand Rapids area. They are both married and are both great cooks. Me, I and my wife are up in the U.P.

I hope you are within shouting distance of my daughters.

Welcome to D.C. You will find us a friendly bunch, who love to share what we know and also, learn new things. You'll like it here.:cool:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Hello from Colorado. I grew up in southern Michigan in the small town of Climax. My brother still lives there. I have other family members in Battle Creek, Kalamazoo, Paw Paw, Detroit and Cassopolis (near South Bend Indiana).

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome to DC...I don't have any family in Michigan and I haven't been near there in years.

I do know where it is on a map!:angel:

Hello and welcome to DC! I have a cousin who lives in Lansing, MI. I drive through MI on my way to MN (U.P.) Love the scenery and pasties!

Chief Longwind Of The North said:
Wow! I think the world starts in Michigan.:LOL:

I wonder what geographic location has the most DC members. Hmmmmm.

Seeeeeya; Cjief Longwind fo the North

Yes, yes it does!

Back
Top Bottom