Hello from Spokane, WA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

momloves2cook

Assistant Cook
I am new on here.. Thanks to texasgirl.. I am the keeper of her son now..lol.. with him in the house I have 4 men to feed and am looking for good, easy (cause Im not great yet) and fun recipes and any recipes that I can use the crock pot on..

And my favorite cousin!! HEHE, doesn't matter that she is my only one, ROFL

img_718364_0_277e9859631abf4ad88805de946eaeae.jpg

Welcomeme!! Any friend of TG's is of course a friend to us all!! Hope you enjoy it here and find what you need to satisfy those men....uhh maybe that didn't come out so well! :huh::LOL:

Unfortunate for her, she inherited the attitude too,LOL:LOL:

AHM.. WHAT ATTITUDE, are you implying that I.. ME... have a attitude,, EXCUUSSEEE ME but I have NO idea what you are talking about....:ROFLMAO:
Hmm.. Oh wait..there it is:devilish:... ok never mind you are right..:angel: I MIGHT have a SMALL attitude.. LOL

AHM.. WHAT ATTITUDE, are you implying that I.. ME... have a attitude,, EXCUUSSEEE ME but I have NO idea what you are talking about....:ROFLMAO:
Hmm.. Oh wait..there it is:devilish:... ok never mind you are right..:angel: I MIGHT have a SMALL attitude.. LOL

EXCUSE ME, we have a "Short" fuse!!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Welcome to DC ML2C! We're so glad you decided to join us!!

So you know Stacy eh ? She is kind of a troublemaker round these parts...but we love her just the same!!

Concur with Dee-Any friend of Stacys is a friend of mine-friendship request en route!!!

Welcome to DC ML2C! We're so glad you decided to join us!!

So you know Stacy eh ? She is kind of a troublemaker round these parts...but we love her just the same!!

Concur with Dee-Any friend of Stacys is a friend of mine-friendship request en route!!!

Well, you didn't have to tell her anything, I have them all fooled!
LOL You nut!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom