Hello from Tennessee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cuisine Purity

Assistant Cook
I don't know why I did not join a forum sooner I love talking about food especially cooking homemade from the basics but most everyone around me is not interested except when I perfect a recipe and they sample it. Okay, Yeah I am pretty sure that was a run on sentence. Point is, I could use a place to talk about food. I need a place to get input since my lack of experience is looming. I need a place to parade my successes too.

I am gluten free and corn free and to everyone around me that means bland and boring and no bread, but I am determined to prove them wrong. Besides, I got fresh organic ingredients on my side ;)

Welcome PC. Well you came to the right place. Everyone here has the same middle name. Food! I am Addie Food, then there is buckytom Food, Andy Food, Craig Food. You get the idea.

Any questions, and you will get so many answers and all different. A lot of laughs, friends from all over the world and recipes that will make you drool.

We love nothing better than to share all our knowledge with our newest friend. Welcome friend. :angel:

just for accuracy, that's craig's last name. craig c food... ;)

welcome cui-pur. :)

so you're from way down yonder on the chattahoochie, huh?

Last edited:
Well it seems this is a good forum to me. Silly definitely fits my personality and I hope to legalize that new middle name so I can be a part of the family.

Back
Top Bottom