Hello from Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sigma Man

Assistant Cook
I found this site while looking for smoker recipes. It certainly looks like an interesting and informative site with a lot of people who have some wonderful recipes and are more than willing to share.

I glad I found DC. Looking forward to doing a lot of reading here.

SM :rolleyes:

Welcome to DC Sigma Man! Golly, we're getting a bunch of Texicans in here!

When it comes to smoking ... you'll get a wide range of views ... from the Carolinas, to Tennessee, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas (and I'm sure I left somebody out) .... oh yeah, the folks in Kansas City, and other places up North. And, you'll get more than enough explanations on the differences between "smoken" and "BBQ".

NCT - so, what part of the metroplex do you live in?

img_305863_0_37ecfb29863bfffc512626e4cc4377d7.gif
DFW
img_305863_1_c123987ba0ce0b8d37291f740fd5cd7a.gif

Welcome Neighbor~

Welcome to DC Sigma man.
You'll find many recipes and many wonderful people here.

kadesma:)

Michael in FtW said:
Welcome to DC Sigma Man! Golly, we're getting a bunch of Texicans in here!

When it comes to smoking ... you'll get a wide range of views ... from the Carolinas, to Tennessee, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas (and I'm sure I left somebody out) .... oh yeah, the folks in Kansas City, and other places up North. And, you'll get more than enough explanations on the differences between "smoken" and "BBQ".

NCT - so, what part of the metroplex do you live in?
Actually I live a about 60 miles northeast of Plano, close to the Red River. In Bonham - halfway between Sherman and Paris.

SM

That's where I got my car, Sigma, at Bonham Chrysler. That was a drive, lol. It was almost 2 hours away. Went through Greenville, Leonard, Trenton.... not a lot of anything but trees and flowers. I didn't realize that there is still country around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom