Hello from the Chesapeake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FrankZ

Site Team
Staff member
Howdy,

Just popped in and thought I would write up an introduction.

Most of my cooking (of late) has been on the grill. There is nothing quite like cooking over those hot coals. :) Also been doing a bit of smoking with the grill as well.

Always looking for new and creative ideas on how to grill things or new and creative things to grill), and I suppose if it gets too cold and nasty over the winter I could go back into the kitchen.

Oh I love to cook on the grill also! I have an awsome shrimp scampi recipe if you ever feel like ventureing to the sea! It's very simple...let me know and I can post it!

As far as winter time grilling..there is no better time! It's not all hot outside and the heat form the grill will keep you warm while your mastering up some goodies! (Unless it's a blizzard!)

Enjoy! and I look forward to swaping grilling ideas with you!

I would love to see the recipe.

Tonight was trout and scallops on the grill.

fresh shirmp is the best for this...

1 stick of butter
lots of shrimp!
season with garlic and parsley to flavor
Salt and pepper to flavor

So what ya do is..get heavy duty tin foil...smear a thick layer of butter on it..drop your stuff into the center...cutt your stick butter into cubes through out.....roll it up...bring sides up first then the ends to seal it...then lay it directly into your coals...cooking time veries.

The butter makes for great dipping suace after it's finished cooking.

ENJOY!! :):chef:

Back
Top Bottom