Hello from the emerald isle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anazoth

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone, my name is Danny, I'm 21 and I live in Ireland. I have always had a passion for food but lately it has come on a lot stronger for me. I have recently been diagnosed with coeliacs disease, which is a huge annoyance to me but it has also opened me up to trying new gluten free recipes which I probably never would have before.

My main ambition is to be a chef, unfortunately there isn't too much training over here for me so I mainly just cook for family. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, looking foward to meeting you all! :chef:

Thanks, I was looking through it, 21 posts in 6 years lol. Doesn't seem to be a very popular section, I will probably post some recipes in there soon.

Thanks, I was looking through it, 21 posts in 6 years lol. Doesn't seem to be a very popular section, I will probably post some recipes in there soon.

I haven't actually looked at it lately, it would be nice to have it beefed up! Thanks in advance!

Greetings. No gluten problem here, but I am always surprised at the number of new gluten-free items when I shop. With the raised awareness of the subject, DC's new category will no doubt grow fast.

Back
Top Bottom