Hello, from the Garden State!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepperhead212

Executive Chef
Hello fellow cooks! I'm Dave, and obsessed cook, and obsessed gardener, only because I have to grow some of the things, as they are unavailable! I grew 19 types of chile peppers this season, if you are wondering about my name. I also grow herbs and greens in hydroponics, in the off season, so I won't be without them. I probably cook more Thai, Mexican, and Southern Indian food, than all the rest combined. Looking forward to hearing about your cooking, and learning and sharing what I can.

Welcome. I was born a few miles down the road in Glassboro. I've lived in Texas most of my life, though. I don't do Thai or Indian food, but I make and eat a whole lot of Mexican/TexMex.

CD

Welcome to DC! I like my chilis too, but don't have to grow them, lots of Latino markets around here that carry fresh and dried. Love Mexican, Tex-Mex and Thai food.

Hello Dave, glad to meet you.

I was going to ask how you keep pepper plants from x-pollinating. I see you already answered the question over in the "saving seeds for 2019" thread. Thanks

Hi dave , you could be me, I cook those as well, wife has chillies everywhere. I make a hot hot sauce with the chillies.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom