Hello from the Great White North!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martan

Assistant Cook
Hello! My name is Marta and I'm from Calgary, AB Canada!
I'm very interested in cooking and food so since I had to find a community to join for a class project I decided this would be a great one!

Looking forward to chatting with you all and hopefully learn lots about this site for my project! :)

Welcome, from a little further south, but still in the "Great White North" (Upper Peninsula, MI). "It's a beauty way to go." DC is full of great people, and if you can't find it here, the technique, or recipe probably hasn't been created yet.:LOL: You will enjoy our little group of goofballs, professionals, and talented home cooks.

Throw a big, soft, and fluffy snowball at someone you love, for me, in a couple months.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Welcome to DC Marta! What is the class project, if I might ask?

Hey! The class project is just a communities project so we had to join an online community and participate and we have to create a video eventually and answer questions about it so if anyone is interested in helping me out I'd love to get some information about what goes on around here!

Thanks so much for the welcomes!!

Neat assignment. I'm glad you chose a community about something you enjoy and hope you find us worth-while enough to stick around once the project is done. As for what goes on around here, mayhem and chaos. Joking. Sort of. :D we laugh a lot, joke alot and talk about food a lot. I'd recommend reading the off topic board for your project for two reasons. First, because it's as much a part of being in the community as the on topic boards. Second, because you'll see how food minded some of us really are. :) Enjoy your research and please chime in with any questions, comments, recipes, etc. It's the beat way to get to know us. :)

Thanks so much for the advice! I'm really liking what I've seen on this community so far so I am very excited to be a part of it :)

Hey Marta, I'm from Edmonton. Good to see you here and I hope you enjoy all the friendly folks around here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom