Hello from the mountains near Park City, Utah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hopz

Senior Cook
Hello all. I look forward to many great discussion here, and learning from you all.

My wife and I enjoy cooking, we have owned a casual gourmet restaurant, I have consulted to (people within) the food industry, and love to cook and eat.

My main hobby is serious home brewing. I love great beer and making it is just waaay fun.

Welcome to the site Hopz. You will love it here. It is always great to have another beer loved join us. I love the nick name btw :)

Park City is a ski resort town, (remember the 2002 Olympics?) about 20 miles from Salt Lake City... northern Utah.

I've driven through Salt Lake a couple times. We live in Washington but all our family is in New Mexico, we've driven back and forth a few times. My step-Grandmother lives in Bountiful. I've never been there but maybe the next time we make the long trip down. She's a very kind, strong 90 year old women. I hope I'm like that, when I'm her age.

welcome hopz!!!

yay, another brewmeister. boy am i glad to meet you. i was getting kinda tired of the old one around here...:whistling

just kidding, you and ronjohn (another member here) will have a lot to talk about.

Welcome to DC, Hopz!!

img_242228_0_198c1f7ba2e1fc48ef90efec1062e528.gif

Hi Hopz!

Welcome to DC! I'm a brewer as well, although I'm currently spending 40 days on the wagon. If I thought I had the time, I'd be building up the stash, but life is conspiring against me at the moment.

And pay no mind to Buckytom, he's still thinking I'm crazy for giving up beer for lent.

John

RJ55, cool... yes, I have been referred to your name already.

Let me extend an invitation over to tastybrew.com for another great forum

Lent huh? That's cool. but I think you can still brew, just don't drink.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom