Hello from the UK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chardc2

Assistant Cook
Hi all,

I'm a cooking enthusiast based in the South West of the UK, I love cooking asian food and experimenting with recipes!

I am a sucker for kitchen gadgets so look forward to sharing my thoughts on the latest and weirdest gadgets. Where can I discuss my thoughts on cookware and gadgetry?

Many thanks all

Chardc2

Hi all,

I'm a cooking enthusiast based in the South West of the UK, I love cooking asian food and experimenting with recipes!

I am a sucker for kitchen gadgets so look forward to sharing my thoughts on the latest and weirdest gadgets. Where can I discuss my thoughts on cookware and gadgetry?

Many thanks all

Chardc2
Hi, from another Brit.

There's a section on cookware, etc under the General section . Just have a bit of a ferret about and you'll find it

Hi all,

Many thanks all
Chardc2
Are you from Cornwall or Devon, by chance?

Near Bristol, not quite as far South West as Cornwall or Devon!

Lots of good restaurants in Bristol, went to a Brasserie Blanc last night, absolutely stunning food! Escargots were a particular highlight might I add :)

Back
Top Bottom