Hello from West Virginia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheesecakelady

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone,

I recently started a web site devoted to cheesecake recipes. I would like to participate in some cooking forums to see what people are interested in and talking about related to cooking and desserts. I am looking forward to participating.

Cheesecakelady

You've found the place! Any type of cooking you want is represented here. Welcome!

BTW, have you ever done a spumoni cheesecake? It's incredible, but time consuming. Nobody has ever, ever, refused to take some home.

Thank you for the welcome. I have never tried a spumoni cheesecake but it sounds delicious!

It's a Gourmet mag recipe, but if you want it, I can PM it. Black cherry, marzipan, and chocolate--OMG! I haven't made it in a long while lest my girth do unnatural things, but I may again soon, thanks to this thread.

Thank you...I would love it if you don't mind. I would like to add it to my web site also and I will credit it to Gourmet Magazine.

Welcome Cheesecakelady. I love cheesecake! My favorite right now is the banana cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory - swoon! When I married my ex husband, we had a cheesecake wedding cake. It was some kind of Sicilian style cheesecake with swirls of chocolate and almond flavors. It was divine.

Hello and welcome to the forum ! I am pleased to be here and happy to meet you all of people here.

Hello WV! I lived in St. Albans (outside of Charleston) for 15 years. Good luck on your website. I have been working on mine for months and finally feel like I'm getting somewhere. I love to make cheesecakes. I'll post one of my recipes for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom